Whole smoked leg ham. Our hams are individually handcrafted on our farm from our free range Berkshire pigs legs. Each ham is cured on the bone a handmade brine of with local orange juice, brown sugar and warm spices and then hot smoked over red gum from the surrounding forest. The flesh has lots of porky flavour, balanced with a good amount spice and saltiness. Minimum preservatives, gluten free and handmade with lots of love.
***Black Friday special offer - $25 gift offer included and free ham bag***
BALANCE PAID PRIOR TO DELIVERY. A whole hams costs between $220-$300 ($37/kg). A whole ham weighs between 6-8kgs. Sometimes they are bigger- so if you need a bigger one please specify. Bigger hams will cost a little more but feed more people.
Important things to remember:
- Due to the space restrictions at the farm, deliveries for Christmas will be made during the 3 weeks before Christmas in December (This has been updated from the last week in December).
- We will send a fulfilment notice with shipping details once your order is packed and on its way. Please be at the shipping address to collect- orders coming on a refrigerated courier will not be insulated. Express post orders will be insulated and on ice.
- We ship to most areas in VIC, NSW and ACT with a refrigerated courier
- Cut off for ordering is December 1st
- We generally sell out so please get your orders in to avoid missing out!
- Please make sure your shipping address is accessible and correct and that your shipping method i.e. pick up or delivery is chosen correctly on your order.
- Please ensure your email address is on your order and or account so we can contact you with delivery updates
NB: whilst we pride ourselves on avoiding preservatives other than salt and natural nitrates from celery powder, our traditional leg hams contain the minimum amount of sodium nitrate. This is to keep our hams with the bone in from spoiling, which can happen when only a natural nitrate is added. The amount of nitrate added to our ham brines is less than what you would find naturally in a handful of raw spinach leaves.
DUE TO FREIGHT RESTRICTIONS HAM ORDERS AFTER 29TH NOVEMBER CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO QLD, SORRY!